AFSA Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School
AFSA Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School PA
Join AFSA at General Air Products in Exton, PA for our first Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School outside of Dallas, TX. The System Planning School presents a comprehensive, practical approach to preparing fire sprinkler system drawings. Students receive two full weeks of instruction, 60% of which is study and review of NFPA 13 (2016 Ed.). The other 40% is preparation of fire sprinkler system layout, shop drawings and hydraulic calculations.
The school is designed to train a beginner to be productive immediately upon returning to work. This class is designed for those with no experience, or those who need assistance with design. The students learn by actually planning and drawing sprinkler systems while studying and applying NFPA 13 (2016 Edition).
This school will prepare the student to:
– Accelerate the comprehension of plans and various types of building construction for proper sprinkler spacing applications.
– Determine the proper and economic planning of sprinkler system layout and installation methods.
– Know the importance of sprinkler specifications, types of pipe, hangers, fittings, flow tests, etc.
– Learn to develop shop drawings from start to finish.
– Learn to coordinate with other trades – plumbing, mechanical, structural and electrical.
– Perform manual hydraulic calculations. This prepares the student for an easier decision-making process when using a computer to perform hydraulics.
– Prepare shop drawings in class for projects with different applications.
AFSA Members: $1,500
Registration for non-members opens 6 weeks before the first day of each session.
Join us today to receive the member rate and secure your spot.
Up to 30 days prior: Refund minus $150
Up to 14 days prior: 50% Refund
Within 14 days: NO REFUND
Up to 30 days prior: $150 Rescheduling fee
Up to 14 days prior: $300 Rescheduling fee
Within 14 days: $500 Rescheduling fee
Room Block Available With Discounted Rates!
Special AFSA Group Rate: $89 / night + tax (single)
Accommodations, food, travel arrangements, etc. are not included in registration fee.
Book by 10/03/2020
Please DO NOT make travel arrangements until your registration has been confirmed by EMAIL or FAX by AFSA.
Exton, PA 19341 United States